Big Hole Watershed Committee Publications and Studies
Big Hole River Watershed Restoration Plans
Strategic plan for non-point source water quality improvement, following results of studies, prioritizations and TMDL’s.
- Upper and North Fork Big Hole River Watershed Restoration Plan (2012)
- Middle-Lower Big Hole River Watershed Restoration Plan (2013)
Studies, analysis and prioritizations.
Big Hole River Resources developed by our partners.
- Beaverhead County Atlas (2012)
- Candidate Conservation Agreement with Assurances (2009)
- Middle and Lower Big Hole Planning Area TMDLs and Water Quality Improvement Plan
- Upper and North Fork Big Hole River Planning Area TMDLs and Framework Water Quality Restoration Approach
Explore the Big Hole Watershed
Big Hole Area Press
- Big Year in Big Hole for Future Fisheries Restoration
- Video: Headwaters to a Continent – Montana’s Working Watershed Groups – Highlights the mission and history of watershed groups in the Big Hole, Rosebud and Blackfoot watersheds.
- Wolves and Man: Conservation Project Looks to Achieve Coexistance with Wolves, Billings Gazette, 2011
- Cascadia Times, 2002
- Left in the Dust? , Montana Outdoors, 2004
- Fish Tales: Good News About Native Fish, USFWS 2000